- 2 cups gluten free quick oats
- 1 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice* (I used coconut palm sugar but this can be substituted with a stevia blend if you prefer that taste)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Chocolate chips or nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, pumpkin and granulated sweetener of choice and mix well.
- Using your hands, form into small balls and place on the baking tray and press each ball into a cookie shape. Top with optional nuts and/or chocolate chips and bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on desired consistency.
- Remove and allow to cool completely.